Re: Color of deltas, etc.: Second request

Harry Binswanger  wrote:

> Not to overload you, let me just ask if anyone
> knows what the DeFault MoDe abbreviations are for setting the colors of:
>
> 1. The deltas
>
> 2. The spell checker's highlighting

I'm not 100-percent sure and will gladly defer to anyone who comes up
with better information, but a look at my color definition files (which
I created separately from my PRN files a long long time ago) suggests
that you might try BX for window borders, triangles, labels etc. and DD
for defined text which I _think_ also affects the spell checker's
highlighting.

Wolfgang Bechstein
bechstein@xxxxxxxx