AUTO-REPLACE

Jim,
  You can use the auto repalce feature within your program. The task can be
accomplished one of two ways. Either you can do an absolute search on the
phrases or initials that should be in uppercase, and upon finding one of the
phrases apply the function AR. The sea will search for the exact phrase you
give it and will place the cursor immediately after that phrase. The other way
is to apply AR after a  variable in your program. I have tested both of
these solutions on my machine and they appear to work just fine. Remember, you
must have each phrase with an expansion (or change) in your personal spelling
dictionary. Also, the phrase must exist in the document just as it does in
your dictionary. It cannot reside in the middle of another word or even be
followed dirctly by a period or comma. Good Luck

--Sysop--