Re: FW: Anchored files

Was some of this thread off list, or did my mail box get so choked with
spam (I haven't been checking every day the last few days) that it got
lost? I'm interested in the Mac question, because my brother and all his
family use Macs (he worked on the big iron before he retired, his opinion
of Redmond is even lower than mine, and he doesn't think much of Intel
either, so...). If there is ever any legal way to do it, I would like to
introduce some of them to Xy, so any "issues" running Xy on that platform
are a concern.
Patricia