Re: Mixed results with Parallels

Does anyone know _why_ we aren't more interested in Parallels?

At 29/07/2014 17:12, you wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm thinking you are probably the one who has more experience with Parallels than anyone else on this list.  Isn't  there some Parallels forum -- such as the VBox one someone linked material from -- where you could tap into a wider pool of expertise ?

   Jordan

From: Harry Binswanger
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:27 AM
Subject: Mixed results with Parallels

All,

First let me correct myself: Iâ??ve been saying â??Flash Playerâ?? when, of course, I meant VM Player.

Under Parallels, Iâ??ve been able to get a very nice screen (with Tame). See the attached screenshot.

But, as the two other windows in the screen shot show, I canâ??t get out to the web. The DOS window (black) shows that even ping doesnâ??t work, not even to reach my router.

Also, and this is worse, I canâ??t access more than about a quarter of my Win7 32bit files (on drive E: under 64bit Win7 boot) from Xy. Iâ??m reasonably sure all this is fixable, but how?