Re: Upgrade to XyWin or Not? -Reply

>I fear I am missing something. Steve's careful msg seems to me to stress
>the advantages of Xy in general (for WRITing), but I don't get the
>advantages of XyWin itself, over XyDOS. I'm still looking for an excuse,
>I guess, to upgrade!
>
>Phil Smith
>Columbia Music Company

Well, that's sort of the point, isn't it? XY-Win is is integrated in
Windows (with Clipboard etc.) yet retains the features of XY3... the
command line, the speed, the clean data format, the easily edited keyboard
and autoexpand files, etc.

If you ever opened a featuritis infected Windoze wordprocessor (Word, etc.)
and were grumbling to yourself "but where did they hide the command line!?",
or "how can I set this to expanded mode!?", then do give XYwin a thought.

-- Rene
-- Getting spammed by Cyberpromo aka Stanford Wallace? Make
-- your opinion known to their provider: postmaster@xxxxxxxx