Re: XyWrite and OS/2

>Harmon:
>
>Asking for clarification: There has been an OS/2 version of CorelDraw
>for at least a year, namely v. 2.5. A new one is indeed promised, but

 Yes, I'm aware of that -- but Draw 2.5 is based on the windoz
2.2 version pretty much, so doesn't have the later functions. I
was looking for a copy of 2.5, but didn't find one. It's usually
only available used, not new. And it's way more than a year old,
more like three years.
  And yes, Corel 5 certainly seems to have its share of
problems. So 6 probably will too.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.