Re: So XyW won't be around tomorrow? Emacs Anyone?Emacs?

Nathan --
  I'm not saying emacs is the wave of the future, but possibly a
basis for it. I don't know what "meta" key you are talking about,
I use the OS/2 version of emacs, and the Linux version, and have
never experienced that.
But, since the source code for emacs is freely available, you can
certainly change that -- or anything else -- anyway you want.
 -- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.