Re: Xywrite in DOS - Prepared VM?

I'm not sure of the terminology, but I run XP, with DOS and
Xy under that, on Parallels on a Macbook Pro. But perhaps you mean you
want to bypass Windows, and just do a DOS installation. I've done that on
an older Mac, but things are much better with Xy under XP, or at least
Win98.

Heroes,

I've finally mounted VMWare on a solid Mac laptop and wonder if any of
the earth-walking gods and goddesses of This Exclusive List have
prepared a VM file with DOS and Xy already mounted on it.

Best,

Peter

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx