Re: NotaBene S/G usage vs. U2

From: Harry Binswanger
> I see that HIDE/UNHIDE in $H is the right way to go, for that one. I wonder
> about HIDEing s/g 50 though. The point of some frames is to change 50's
> value from what it had coming in.

You want to hide 50 precisely because it's likely to be changed by other frames. The idea is to hand
the original value of 50 back to AUX when the intervening frames terminate.

The more I think about this, the less I understand the possibility of conflict. Our U2 frames do not
make calls to AUX (do yours?), so there is no potential conflict there. Does AUX make calls to U2? I
can't imagine that it does. Whence the conflict then?

VBX commands are Visual Basic controls. I believe they're undocumented in NB, but Robert has figured
out what at least some of them do.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx