Shareware Survey

I've received an assignment for a national computer magazine article
focusing on shareware incentives: What motivates registration; what
hinders it? Your reactions will be reflected in the article. Please
indicate what incentives "strongly motivate," "strongly hinder," "mildly
motivate," or "mildly hinder" registration. Secondly, I will interview
shareware publishers offering the "best" and "worst" incentives. If you
have candidates for either category, please provide address/phone if
handy; otherwise, name of software product. Lastly, I plan to interview
shareware users with more extensive opinions on the subject. (If you
prefer to remain anonymous for purposes of the article, please say so.)
   You may leave responses to all or a part of the above here. A
public or private message may be left to me on The Advocate BBS, 312-
939-4411, faxed to 312-939-3300 or mailed to J.W. Olsen; Suite 1816,
1130 S. Michigan Ave.; Chicago, IL 60605. For those who are able, a
convenient and more thorough questionnaire is available on The
Advocate, or in response to a fax/mail request. Thanks.