Re: WORD COUNT

What are you using for Notes mode; I suspect it's mode reverse. Probably the
only solution is XPL. You can temporarily change the MDRV commands into LB
commands. Two tricky things involved: finding the right place to end the LB
command (where the MDNM comes, I guess?) and writing the program is such a way
that you can include partial commands. Neither is especially hard, just tricky.

There is no program like this currently; anyone want to take a crack?

---chris