Re: Keyboard mystery

Reply to note from cld@xxxxxxxx Sat, 22 Dec 2018 18:15:12 -0500

Another data point:

The problem occurs when I load KBD files other than my customary one,
e.g., the factory-issued XY4.KBD and XY4-3.KBD files. This decisively
rules out the KBD file, I think. And it's not U2, because the same
thing happens even if I don't load U2. It's not hardware, because the
hardware hasn't changed on either of my machines. vDosPlus hasn't
changed in quite a while, more's the pity. Could it be a Windows
update? No change in Windows keyboard behavior, so that doesn't seem
likely.

Curiouser and curiouser....

--
Carl Distefano