Keyboard mystery

Starting several days ago, when I press the "-" key on the NumPad
(keycode 74), the "-" key on the top row (keycode 12) is executed
instead. Similarly, when I press the "/" on the NumPad (keycode 94),
the "/" key on the bottom row (keycode 53) is executed instead. This
does not appear to be a KBD-file issue, because the last time I edited
my KBD file was Nov. 12th, weeks before this anomaly appeared. It
happens on both my home and work machines -- Xy4-DOS under vDosPlus,
Win7 at home, Win10 at work -- and my hardware hasn't changed. The
keyboard works normally in Windows programs.

Anyone have a clue as to what might be going on?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx