Re: keyboard map

Jordan wrote:
Once upon a time, the key scancodes were pretty standardized
and unchanging -- at least for most desktop systems. The
vast menagerie of laptops changed all that (or so it seems
to me), and by this point it's anyone's guess.
And once upon a time, the Ctrl key was next to the "a" key and the Function
keys next to them. How IBM put over the current mess is beyond me.

Excuse the rant, I'm over-caffeineated from my trip to Starbucks.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx