Re: Replacing foreign characters

Hi:
 I commend you for your research and I have something to add. A significant
number of XYers also use NB. It appears to use still a different set in that
if a message is composed in NB and then copied (with the windows clipboard)
into a mail composition window, the sent message will be received with other
than the characters desired. I expirmented by sending an E-Mail to a friend
in Germany using the XY and the NB characters for Umlaut letters. The XY set
arrived readable while the NB set did not. If anyone want more details
including what was sent and the response from germany, pls lt me know and
I'll sen it.
Dick Giering