Re: [*Very* Off Topic] Rational Thinking | Powers of Observation

Ho! The puzzle has a certain vulpine slyness to it, does it not, my dear
Watson? Still, there is of course a rational solution. Have I not told
you before that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever
remains, however improbable, must be the truth? And so it is in this
case. If you examine the cards closely, you will not fail to notice that
_none_ of the cards in the final group are the same as those in the
first.

"J. R. Fox" wrote:

> Advance Disclaimer: I don't normally pass items like this along, much
> less to a List. This puzzle was sent to me recently.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)