[*Very* Off Topic] Rational Thinking | Powers of Observation

Advance Disclaimer: I don't normally pass items like this along, much less to a List. This puzzle was sent to me recently. (Perhaps you have already seen it elsewhere.) It did fool me . . . for a brief period . . . but then the answer was pretty clear. I will try to send this as an attachment, though I don't know if it will come through to the list. Digest subscribers probably _won't_ receive it, in any viewable fashion. In advance of this, I have scanned the item with current issue McAfee, and it registered as clean. But there is code in there, at least for the .GIFs. If you are the least bit squeamish about opening attachments, DON'T click on it; if not interested, just DELETE it unread. This is somewhat interesting, but you won't be missing out on anything great. As it says in the title, this is decidedly Off Topic. But we have occasionally digressed here with things like the "Nigerian" scam. I think this one has some relevance to the value of eyewitness accounts: What did you see ? What did you think you saw ? What did you remember ? Probably several of you would see the trees for the forest much quicker than I did. Jordan
--- Begin Message ---

 : How does he do that?

  The 'Le Woogie' Card Trick. Performed by: Le Woogie
Pick one of the following cards. Don't click on it; just keep it in your head.

scroll down when you have your card,

Think about your card for 20 seconds in front of Le Woogie.
Le Woogie will attempt to read your mind!
Scroll down after 20 Seconds

The Great Le Woogie Has Removed Your Card!

SCARY ISN'T IT.      Now scroll up and do it again, this will freak you out.

--- End Message ---