Re: LFN Utilities for Win32

Robert Holmgren wrote:
I attach a small 9Kb ZIPfile of some LFNs with high-order characters. XyWrite
can see them under W9x, and under any OS on an NTFS volume; but otherwise
[Win2K, WinXP under FAT/FAT32], no can do. You try it. High order chars were
ILLEGAL in old versions of DOS, including those under which Xy4 was developed.
Complete success under any environment I can test: FAT, FAT32 and NTFS
filesystems, Win95, Win98SE, NT4 and W2000K op sys.
Congratulations again!
Manuel Castelao