Re: WordPerfect CMline Macro

Carl,
The new version of your macro creates a lot more problems under WordPerfect 8. I'll translate the messages to English (they are partially in Spanish) but maybe I'll make some mistakes. Excuse me. The pointed character is between brackets, when necessary.

line 4, character
Syntax error. Unknown character for the context in use
Public version provided "as is["] – No warranties of any kind
line 4, character 36.

Problem with interface (language not found)
Application (A1; "WordPerfect"; Default; "EN")
line 8, character 46.
[Obviously, this problem is due to the spanish version I am using]

Don[']t know what this is, and how it differ
Only a character is permitted in a character constant ["constante de caracteres" in Spanish]
line 644, character 78.

A '(' was expected
PerfectScript product command ConvertType() does not provide for conversion from units of measurement to line number
line 648, character 76
The 'ZOOMOUT' label was set as reference in line 456 but it was not defined. [<]* FDA *> 'End of file'[Final De Archivo in Spanish] in the source of macro. <* FDA *>
line 861, character 1.

Syntax error.
The 'ZOOMOUT' label was set as reference in line 455 but it was not defined.

<* FDA *> 'End of file' in the source of macro. <* FDA *>
line 861, character 1.

A 'Warning' was detected.
The 'LUSERCANCEL' label was defined in line 472 but it was not referenced.
<* FDA *> 'End of file' in the source of macro. <* FDA *>
line 861, character 1.

A 'Warning' was detected.
The 'LERROREXIT' label was defined in line 469 but it was not referenced.
<* FDA *> 'End of file' in source of macro. <* FDA *>
line 861, character 1.
Maybe problems are related to localized Spanish version. Anyhow, I hope this helps.
Thank you very much.
Manuel Castelao