Re: Xy + Win98--any hope?

As a requent end-user of Word, I'm pretty fed up with a lot of
MicroSoft's decisions too: I get manuscripts (the good ones I buy
for a fiction magazine) which have all-too-obviously been
formatted in what the MicroSofties incorrectly assumed was how
manuscripts should be formatted, and I'm tired of telling writers
that, no, we do N*O*T want widows and orphans suppressed, and no,
two inch margins are not a good idea, and so on.

*sigh*

George Scithers of owlswick@xxxxxxxx