Re: OT: Going without Norton

 If you are asking me, I do not known anything about Kaspersky.
 However, I've been using Avast for quite a while and I am very
 pleased. I have never had a problem. I receive, on average,
 3 updates per day. I should say here that I leave my e-mail
 on the university computer, and I read it with Pine. I down-
 load attachments only when I know the sender, otherwise I trash
 all e-mail with attachment while they are still on the university
 machine. I use Ad-Aware and CCleaner to clean up after a session
 on the net, and I don't knowingly go to dangerous sites on the
 net.

 I hope this helps.

 M.W. Poirier
------