Re: XY on a Mac

Peter Cassidy wrote:
I think I am going to shlumph the whole directory onto the c:\ drive on the emulated XP machine. I have my disc here somewhere. I will whomp on it at lunch if I can get a break from deadline desk work this morning.

Peter
Once more, let me recommend that you create a separate FAT32
partition for DOS apps (and, a fortiore, for data). Sooner or
later, C:\ is going to have to be erased and reformatted, because
Redmond Rubbish is going to have to be reinstalled. When that
grim day dawns, your DOS apps and data are safe on D: and e: (or
X: and Z:). On my Vista laptop, existing partitions were
preempted by a manufacturer's utility, but I got a memory stick
card, stuck it in the slot so kindly provided, and let that be
d:; at 1 G it holds Xy and dBase nicely.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx