Re: Startup Error Msg.

One way or another, my designated printer file is being loaded. I'm pretty sure
that my SETTINGS.DFL (which must also be sucessfully loaded, since my color
choices etc. are taking effect) does contain the requested printer designation.
The Hyphenation Dictionary is not taking effect -- at least, not
automatically, the way LDDICT cmd. worked in III+ -- but other than that, I've
yet to find that the aforementioned error msg. is not itself in error.