Re: OT: Going without Norton

      I've used ZoneAlarm for years, with no problems. I added Kaspersky Anti-Virus about six months ago; it was very well reviewed and it has lived up to its notices. It hasn't slowed my computer, and it doesn't pop-up at me with new product offers or notify me that it has just updated itself. (MacAfee did both, constantly. I was delighted to get rid of it.)
       I went out of my way to avoid the suites -- firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware all in one package. I think they're bloated by definition.
       Lynn Brenner

See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)