Re: Development

>xyWrite had been promoted at the right time as the smashing programming
>editor it is ... sigh. I code C with xyWrite and compile from the xyWrite
>CMline; the best integration of output I can hope for will continue to be via
>a do command on a dedicated key. >
  You're still using III, right? I find XY4 doesn't work for a
straight text/programming editor very well -- it adds bizarro
stuff that emacs or t.exe doesn't. Or am I missing something?

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.