Re: Xy'd NB

At 06:44 AM 4/3/2008, Paul Breeze wrote:
If I launch NB, switch to full screen, quit, then relaunch (it does relaunch) and try to switch back to normal display I get the following error message:

Program error:91
NewDisplayMode
Object variable or With block variable not set
When I mimic your sequence, I get the same thing. And the error
appeared in another sequence of key strokes involving the views. Be
interesting to see if you get that when U2 is not loaded. As I said
in an earlier email, I can "cure" the GPF I get from quitting full
screen by restarting the program without U2, then reload it. And I
take it you've noticed that NB-Version i fixes the disappearing descenders.
Michael Norman