Re: Xy'd NB

It's something in the U2 setup that's causing the GPF below in NB
after I try to quit from "full screen."

Emacs!
If I comment out the lines that start U2 from NBSTARTUP.INT and restart, the GPF disappears. Restore those lines to .int and try to quit from full screen and the GPF comes back. I loaded fresh U2 files and got the same thing. U2 works (mostly); I just can't quit from full screen without generating the GPF. And I have no idea how to troubleshoot this. NB NY, of course, does not support our jerry-rigging. I'll ask and send them a log, but I can almost guess the reply. Again, advice is welcome.

Michael Norman

JPEG image