Xy on Windows 7 32-bit

Am new to freelists.   All I want to know is whether Xywrite 3+ will definitely work, and work full screen or at least 3/4 screen, if I get Windows 7 Professional with 32-bit.  I know it does not work in the 64 bit Windows 7.
I found one archived post that said it ought to, but I could not find any post that says it will
definitely work on 32-bit. I am devoted to Xy 3+ and have used it for years, but Microsoft makes it
increasingly difficult to use. I would be grateful if anyone who knows the answer can reply.  (I
know about dosbox, VMware, etc but just want to know if it will work on Windows 7 32-bit with
fair-sized, readable screen)
Thanks
DW