Re: XY on tiny screen

Jon wrote:
So this seems likely to lead to TAMEDos, which I haven't used on my last few computers. Does one of the TAME experts--Michael, Harry?--have a preferred version of TAME and a settings file that work with XP Pro SP2 and don't introduce all sorts of additional glitches?
I use 5.9. I have no glitches, no display problems. Sometimes cursor speed
varies--but I'm fairly sure that has to do with my idiosyncratic settings
and would not show up on your system. I have tried version 6, but it
wouldn't handle the ctrl and alt keys right--for the weird use I make of
them (you probably wouldn't have this problem).
I'd go to tamedos.com and download the latest version of 6, install it (a
breeze), and see if it works for you. If it doesn't, then try Michael's 5.7
or 5.9 (which I can send you).
Tame is a perplexing combination of: can't-live-without-it and puzzling,
un-debuggable oddities. Say, is it "debuggable" or "debugable"?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx