Re: XY on tiny screen (OT)

"Peter Cassidy"さんは書きました:
> Hey, who was the maniac who got Xy working on an iPAQ? He would know
> about this issue. I still freak people out with that story.

I coaxed XyIII+ to run under Dosbox on a Sharp Zaurus, which is a PDA that's quite similar to the
iPaq (ARM-architecture Debian Linux and a 640x240 screen), but the pogram didn't run well at all.

If someone did manage to get XyWrite running smoothly on an iPaq, I'd really like to swap notes with
that person, because the iPaq and the Zaurus similar enough that what works on one should work on
the other.

--
Stephen A. Carter
scarter@xxxxxxxx