Re: Ignorant XY4 question

CD:
>Once again, I have no trouble whatsoever executing this command.

I would have thought so.

>What Xy version are you using?

Normally 3.52; for wildcard replacement I use 4.017. Apparently something
went wrong with it; after repeatedly fiddling with different varieties
of replace lines, it crashed spectacularly (even Ctrl-Alt-Delete did not
work anymore; wow! XY almost never crashes, but if it does, it certainly
does a complete job.)

Anyway, I don't have time to waste with uncooperative software; if I
had, I would be using MS products. So, I gave up on the idea and went
back to Xy 3.52, which does not have the features but also never gives
me trouble.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "The Germans [of the Nazi era] were excellent. For us they were
-- good. They drew the borders of Albania as they should be. I missed
-- them." Sejdi Gashi, 84, Albanian refugee, Kosovo, awaiting Kfor