Re: Ignorant XY4 question

LB:
>CI /19{WN}{WN}/20{WN}{WN}/
>This, and quite logically, will generate the error message for sure:
>CI /19{WN}{WN}/{WN}{WN}20/
>This ought not to cause problems, but will, after making one
>replacement, stopping at that point, and whimpering:
>CI /19{WN}{WN}/20{WN}{WN}/

Hmm... In my case, I wanted to do:
ci /Click on the [] button/Auf die Schaltflache [] klicken/

and got the error. I thought the  was delimited quite clearly,
so that there could not be a misunderstanding. Oh well, software
algorithms maybe have a mind of their own.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "The Germans [of the Nazi era] were excellent. For us they were
-- good. They drew the borders of Albania as they should be. I missed
-- them." Sejdi Gashi, 84, Albanian refugee, Kosovo, awaiting Kfor