Re: Tame (jerky movement in windows)

Many thanks to Bob Holmgren for bird-dogging this solution, one of the keys
to moving XyDos forward a Windows world.

Michael Norman
> Any word from the author of TAME about the feedback so far
> and possible tweaks to the program?

It's coming along. I'm reluctant to say more at this stage, but I am getting
new betas from time to time. I asked, but he doesn't wish to release them
generally. I can report that I see improvement. I think it's
counterproductive to push him: everybody has a lot on their plate. When|if we
have a solution or public release, you'll hear about it right away.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx