Re: Off-topic request for assistance

At 12:36 AM 12/5/99 EST, Robert Holmgren wrote:

>Aw, c'mon guys! Why are you inflicting this on us?

and then proceeded to inflict it -- or more precisely my own mediocre
message, composed when mildly inebriated (whence the unexplained "burp")
and complete to the very "signature" -- on all of us all over again.
Puzzling.

Actually I second the emotion. This Xyforum should be for Xy, unless an
alternative or complement is unusually mind-boggling. And I suppose for
Nota Bene (though I can't comment on this myself, as there is still no sign
of the copy I ordered).

Peter Evans, grasping for the
same old already-proffered answers