Re: Off-topic request for assistance

>>Aw, c'mon guys! Why are you inflicting this on us?

> and then proceeded to inflict it ... on all of us all over again.
> Puzzling.

For context. To prove the justness of my complaint.

> Actually I second the emotion. This Xyforum should be for Xy, unless an
> alternative or complement is unusually mind-boggling.

Or interesting, or funny, or important. Just not boring.

> And I suppose for Nota Bene

And why not? NB is simply another flavor of XyWrite (& perhaps the very future
of XyWrite). Why draw a distinction? Moreover, I would argue -- or rather
I should say that I _know_, that I will be using NB in a manner radically
different than the established NB user base. I suspect you will too. I predict
that there will be a "XyWrite-tendency" which will take its own course, and
pursue its own discussion.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx