Re: The first xy

Tim:
This is the first time I've heard the whole, connected story.
I really appreciate your telling it. Sounds like under-capitalization was the problem. Or maybe you just have to be a superior soul, like each of us, to appreciate Xy, and no amount of advertising would have worked. Remember the criticism Xy got during the late 80s: "The learning curve is too steep"?
Or would the menus ("a la carte") have allowed Everyman to like it?
As it is, Xy goes down in history not only for its software, but for having the finest software manual ever written--the one for III+. Who was responsible for that project?

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx