Re: The first xy

> Now Dave is gone,

Tim:

Really? When did he leave TTG, and what is he doing now?
And, I wonder, does his departure mark the end of the
line for SmartWords, and thus rule out any future
SmartWords-based "engine" upgrades for Nota Bene, as
well?

Erickson personified XyWrite. If he has left without a
successor (and who could fill his shoes?), XyWrite is
indeed an artifact and we are all archeologists on a
permanent dig. But I suppose we already knew that....

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx