Off topic: keyboards again

The dealer with the Sun ones continues elusive (non-English speaker on
the phone who tells me I have a wrong number, and no reply to an e-mail
to the show sponsor). BUT by a string of unrelated events too tedious to
go into, I have gotten my hands on the drivers for the old Gateway AnyKey
boards. Anybody interested? Robert, Carl, is this something you might
want to store on the site? (In case my PC blows up or the house burns
down or something else dire befalls?)
Patricia