Re: Tweaking something...?

 Robert:

 I don't expect that you will receive this before you depart
 on your trip, but it may be in your mail box when you get back.

 All of the recommendations you make below were implemented
 from the start. So it does not appear that the problem I am
 having is related to any having to do with your suggestions.
 However, I have noticed something that is interesting. When I
 first run the command "dr" (minus the quotation marks, of course,
 I get the problem I described in my first posting on the subject,
 i.e., jumping to the line 99Call in xywwweb.reg. However, if I
 exit the file xywwweb.reg, and run the command again, this time it
 works as it should. This is always while work in directory
 c:\xy4\docs. If I back up one level, i.e., c:\xy4, and run the
 command "dr," the problem does not occur at all. Strange.

 M.W. Poirier

----