Re: Xy III equivalent of settings.dfl

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:
The settings file for Xy3 is called "startup.int".
Xy 4 has that too, but it also has a much larger file where all the
program defaults (e.g., whether new windows open automatically,
whether the system beeps on spelling errors--now pretty much a dead
issue, since modern PC's don't beep for Xy--language, horizontal and
vertical units of measure) are stored. And apparently III doesn't have
anything equivalent: I looked at the file list on Bry's III site, and
zilch. Odd how one's memory plays tricks: I could have sworn that was
part of Xy from day one. Or III at least.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx