Re: Conversion problem, ...URGENT

Use Tim Baehr's run fax.pgm file, with the path changed to
land you in Winword rather than wordpad.

I'm going to attach my copy, which I've already changed to
the path to my Winword; check to make sure that's the path
for yours too. Tims instructions are in the file (I changed
"WordPad" to "Winword" in the instructions). The command I
use is run wd.pgm.

I write mainly text, so I don't know how much formatting
this will maintain for you, but it carries through bold and
italic nicely enough.

And in answer to a query earlier today from Jon Inggs, the
reason I use this program is to print files created in
xydos4.018 on a USB printer. It's also simple to use for
cutting and pasting into emails.

Good luck to all.

Judith Davidsen

======================================
"M.W. Poirier" wrote:

> Sorry to seem so pressed, but I have a bit of a problem
> this morning. A publisher of a book I submitted last
> August 2001 contacted me this morning, and he wants a
> MSWORD version of my XY4.018 files, ...immediately. It
> seems to me that XY4.018 was acceptable till yesterday,
> now it isn't. Really? So here is my question: What is
> the easiest way for me to get the conversion done, in-
> volving a minimum of tweaking on my part? I realize that
> there has been some discussion of this issue in the recent
> part, but it did not seem to me that there was much of
> a concensus. The remarks of someone who has faced the
> problem would be especially appreciated, ...as would any-
> one else's observations. In advance, thank you.
>
> M.W. Poirier

XyWrite XPL program