Re: Conversion problem, ...URGENT

Wordperfect 9 (and presumably older versions) will open Xywrite files, and
can save in recent Word formats. Wordperfect's conversion filters seem to
be better than Word's (surprise, surprise), so I'd let Wordperfect do the
conversion into Word format.

I've not seen Wordperfect 10 - probably it can convert Xywrite files too.