Re: Screen length--->Install Xywrite

At 12/7/2003 07:10 PM -0500, Robert Holmgren wrote:
The real problems arise with issues that INSTALL.EXE didn't address, or even
know about, e.g. DOS boxes and Win32 itself. That's what XySearch is for. Our
biggest problem by far, now and going forward, is PRiNter files. We need a
database of printers that work, and *how* to make them work (what PRN to use,
etc).
Thank you, Robert. It is most helpful to have these issues clearly spelled
out. Perhaps if the XY copyright issues are ever resolved, all those files
could be mounted to (on) XyWwweb. As always XySearch and this list are
indespensible. I'm about to set up a T41 so I've been following the
screen-length posts carefully.
Michael Norman