Re: XPL questions

Carl wrote:
Interesting little bug. In Harry's example, it's easy enough to
work around: BX se "[w-][wC][wC][w-][wC]"Q2 )>CL
Yes, but my real problem was in doing an equivalent of your UNPUTCR routine
but using a CI instead of a SE. I noted that you used a SE/F and wondered
why. That's what prompted me to start testing things.
Ironically, I probably can use UNPUTCR for the task I need to do--I was
having trouble that I thought was due to it, but I think now it was due to
something else.
And let me add my admiration for this bit of code of yours that I never
would have dreamed would be legal, but is:
BX ch>0/s
--i.e. if nothing is defined do "CH" but if something is defined do "CH/S"--it's amazing that one can drop the "IF - EI" right into the middle of a BX - Q2.

BTW, why CH rather than CI?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx