Re: Upload of LOADMACS.ZIP

Maybe everyone who calls Henry's system can help me by trying out a
program I wrote this weekend. LOADMACS is a handy way to read and
install DOS 5 DOSKEY based macros into your system.

The docs (LOADMACS.DOC) in the LOADMACS.ZIP file explain the fine
points. If you use DOSKEY macros regularly, you probably follow the
DOS 5 manual's advice about sending your active macros to a file (via
DOSKEY /m > somefile.bat) and then editing the file to put the command
DOSKEY in front of each macro definition line, so you can run the batch
file.

LOADMACS reads the somefile.bat (or whatever you choose to call it)
directly and feeds each line as an argument to a call to DOSKEY that
LOADMACS invokes for each line of input from the source file.

I'd welcome comments about the program and the doc file I wrote to
describe it. Everybody on Henry's system (since it's a closed system
and all) should feel free to use this release without having to fork
over the registration fee. You're welcome to employ LOADMACS for your
personal, private use.

And the sysop should note that I've specifically addressed the "free
copy for sysops" issue in the LOADMACS.DOC file. Hey! I'm a grateful
shareware author!

I'd like some comments, too, on the registration price I'm proposing.
Strategically and whatnot, how's the price look?

Thanks everybody!