Re: Signature

Robert - I have a set of the old Signature disks. Do you need anything
in particular from them?

I too squirrel everything away. Why, I even have my XwWrite III 5.25
inch floppies and the keyboard for a PCjr.

Steve Crutchfield

≪< Robert Hemenway  9/27 4:58p ≫>
At 05:22 PM 9/27/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I found a copy of Signature: Making the Transition while weeding out
a book
>case. Drop me a note if you would like it.
>
>Best,
>Jon

Dear Jon Huber,

I would be delighted to have it, though all I need are the DLL files
associated with the PCLEX spelling system. Robert Holmgren lists them
as:

   PCLEXAM.DL0 1-02-92
   PCLEXAM.DL1 1-02-92
   PCLEXAM.DL2 1-02-92
   PCLEXAM.DL3 1-02-92

He also lists a DLL file for XyWin only, PCLEXAM.DLL. But could that
be on
the Signature disks? XyWin was developed later on.

If you could send me just the disks and, perhaps, the Installation
manual
if that's around, I'd be grateful. Or if you like, the whole shebang.
I'll
reimburse you for your costs, of course.

It's been a little frustrating to have the dictionaries at last but
without
access to them in XyWrite. The checkers work well enough in the new
Netscape Communicator for OS/2, but XyWrite codes must of course be
stripped first.

Many thanks! I thought I could dig up the Signature disks, at least--I
squirrel away darn near everything somewhere--but all I could find
when I
burrowed into a box of old disks were three pf the Signature ones, and
none
of them with the speller stuff.

My address:

   Robert Hemenway