Re: PRINTING XPL PROGRAMS

Craig: To my knowledge, there isn't any "good" way to print out XPL programs,
only labored ways. I wrote LISTPM.PM to produce a "structured" listing,
capable of being printed to paper on both good and crummy printers, and to
handle every programming wrinkle I could think of. Which means it is both a
long PM, and takes more or less time to execute depending on the quality of
your printer. But it has useful options, and strives for an immaculate result
(viewed on the console or printed). It's part of XYWPMKIT.ZIP, which is in the
Files section. XYWPMKIT is a huge file, so I'll nclose LISTPM.PM separately
here.

*Enclosed File: LISTPM.PM