FIX FOR AR IN V3.56

nclosed are two variant fixes for the AR [AC] problem in v3.56. I made a
fundamental error in the first version, posted with a msg yesterday: Save/Gets
A (and B and C in Alternate Method #2) were consistently coded as "SV"
statements; whereas they MUST be "SU" statements (SUbroutines)!

To repeat, I haven't yet received v3.56 from XyQuest, so this is guesswork; but
the only probable error is if the underlying 3-byte code for function AR has
changed (i.e. it may bear the same name -- AR -- but have a different
byte-level 3-character sequence; the v3.55- sequence is Ascii_255-130-145).
This would cause a crash, but essentially technical in nature: to fix this
problem (*if* it exists), PFUN the new func AR into ®SUA¯ in AR-ON.PM and into
®SUB¯ in "Alternate Method #2"; and replace Ascii_130-145 with the correct
(new) function identifiers in ®SUA¯ in line "19=" of Method #1.

*Enclosed File: FIX-AR.TXT