PROBLEM

Sunday the 31st at about 11:00 a.m. Pacific time I tried to upload an ascii
message file to you. Instead of uploading it caused many error messages or
instructions of some kind with continuous scrolling which I could not stop. I
couldn't log off. All I could find to do was push reset.

I checked to see that the file was really there and was in order. I redialed
and tried again, very carefully. The same thing happened.

I checked everything again and decided to try once more. This time (after the
login routine) I got the message "TBBS Welcomes CARL HARTMAN
/ This Logon ID already on another line, duplicates not allowed."

I took it this to mean that the bbc does not consider someone logged out if the
session has been terminated in this way.

Can you tell me what was wrong?

-------

I tried calling later. It said, "Authorized time used, call tomorrow." So it
thinks I was on for 120 minutes.

  Carl