UNDERLN

I find that underln.exe gives almost exactly the same results as MD UL=1 in the
printer file, blue on black with broken underlining, like a bad typewriter.
Very hard to see. (I normally use white blue.) I have a Zenith flat-screen
monitor and an MX-677 VGA card.

Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong? The MDUL/BU colors in the
printer file are defeated. UNDERLN ON is before EDITOR in the autoexec fine.

Application note 145 says "(garbled) change the colors associated with modes 1
and 9 before loading XyWrite. Refer to the documentation supplied by the
graphics card manufacturer for information on how to do this."

Is that intended to address this problem? What does it mean? The
documentation I have is very obscure about this.

  Carl